Darcey Karma

Your Internet Feet Trouble Tool

Entries from 2017-07-06 to 1 day

Fallen Arches What To Look For

OverviewA fallen arch or flatfoot is known medically as pes planus. The foot loses the gently curving arch on the inner side of the sole, just in front of the heel. If this arch is flattened only when standing and returns when the foot is …